A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website using the same computer and web browser, either for the duration of your visit (using a 'session cookie') or for repeat visits (a 'persistent cookie'). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word 'cookie' in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example,cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
· Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences.
· Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited on our site and others and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
To learn how to opt out of Google Analytics please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on or your Google Ads Settings.
• We process this to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website,and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from England).
• This processing is necessary for us to pursue legitimate interests in improving our website, and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
• This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is stored anonymously.
Who do I contact if I have any questions about Heimdall360’s cookies policy?
If you wish to write to us, please write to the Heimdall360, 8 Ingrebourne Way, Didcot, OXON, OX11 7UP. Our email address for data protection queries is email@example.com . If you would prefer to speak to us by phone,please call 07834 457010.